The VESSEDIA project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 731453.
VESSEDIA @IOT Solutions World Congress 2019
22 November 2019
by Super User
Our project partners CEA and Turku University of Applied Sciences used this year's IOT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona as a platform to disseminate the project outcomes and to explore the potential for exploitation beyond the project end.
From 29th to 31st of October over 16.000 visitors had the chance to learn about VESSEDIA at IoT SWC 2019. In detail, CEA and TUAS presented 3 elements/outcomes of the project at their own booth or while visiting other booths:
- The SCL security evaluation scheme
- The ISO/IEC DIS 23643 standard
- The Verified in Europe conformity assessment scheme
Several good contacts were made with in depth discussions on:
- Value offered by the formal methods based technical solutions developed in VESSEDIA
- Value offered by the ISO/IEC DIS 23643 standard
- Value offered by the Verified in Europe conformity assessment scheme